Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Yeah, I'm a slacker

I know I know, I’ve slacked off on the whole blogging thing AGAIN…  I’ve been SUPER busy, though, honest!
I just got done with my Ethics class.  I may have made full points on this one, boys and girls.  It only took me eight freaking classes, but I may have done it.  The house is never going to be clean again, I swear by all that’s good sweet and holy.  D’s set to be home in double digits.  DOUBLE.  FREAKING.  DIGITS.  I’ve got laundry strewn throughout the house.  Dishes on the floor.  I really need to finish putting up the shelves in the kids’ rooms, shovel out my room and re-arrange things…  There’s just so much to do and not enough to time.
On the other side, I’ve got tutoring appointments almost every day.  Every day!  I’m leaving the house nearly every day, and getting paid for it!  My students are amazing kids.  I need to get M into daycare though.  It would open up my availability and she’d like it…  Plus, D’s going back to school once he gets home, so having M at school just like the big kids would be a good thing.
On a serious note, I FINALLY got my hands checked out.  I’m exhibiting 3 out of 3 signs of carpal tunnel, the swelling that I’ve had just above my wrists since before B was born is very likely something called “intersection syndrome” and the soonest that they can get me in to do surgery is the beginning of April.  Oh, and the best part?  I have to get an MRI, EKG, EMG, and get blood work and labs done.  Most of that pre-op crap has to be done at Nellis.  Joy.
I haven’t kept my promise to myself to work out.  I need to do that.  I really do.  I’m waiting for the end of the month; I’ve got a fitness thing that I want to try, but to do that I need money.  No money to really do anything till the end of the month…  Come on February!  Yeah, I know that I will finally have a teenager in the house, but I could really use the allotment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cannot be civil, any swears can and will be changed to random cheeses.