Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Thank you so much, military. You blow goats. With VD.

Just in case you we aren’t friends on facebook, I got a crap-tacular bit of news this morning.  D’s getting medically extended.  And not only is he getting extended, they’re sending him to Texas for the extension.  TEXAS.  Thank all the G-ds that I acted on this house when I did.  I don’t think I could put up with being in this horrible apartment for how ever long he’s going to be there.
M’s still a nudist.  We ran errands this morning, as soon as we walked in the house she started peeling off clothes. 
I’ve got an order to finish before tomorrow morning.  It’s not a huge deal, it’s just lots of little things that need to be done.  The movers are coming tomorrow, too.  OMG too much to do.  I’m wondering if I’m even going to sleep tonight?  Probably not.  I mean, I’ve done all- nighters before; no biggie dealie.  This way the order gets done and packaged. 
Once Boychik’s home I need to run to the management office to get the keys, and take the mini desk off the wall next to my room.  That way the movers can get in and out of there.  Holy crap.  Movers.  In my house.  Sigh.  At least they’re only moving the big stuff.  The rest I’m doing myself.  I just need someone to move the big stuff – they don’t even have to put it together, I can do that myself.
I wish D were here.  I really do.  Whether or not he knows or believes it, he’d be a HUGE help for this move, even if he was only making Miss Scarlett keep her clothes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cannot be civil, any swears can and will be changed to random cheeses.