Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Home on Deranged

I'm completely stressed right now.  
  1. The IRS is giving our tax refund to the Department of Education for student loans that I thought were deferred.  
  2. Donovan's in a horrible place where lots of nasty people want him dead.
  3. I haven't seen him since last May and most likely won't see him till this coming June (if I'm super lucky)
  4. I've no idea how we're going to get into a rental or if I even can anymore.
  5. I keep looking at his LES; I STILL don't understand why he needs to keep so much every month.
  6. The kids are, as usual, driving me nuts.  Right now it seems worse than usual.
I've got a plan of attack for the missing taxes, but it's going to take time.  Time as in at least 11 weeks for the IRS to even start investigating anything.  

I'm so tired.  Tired of being strong, tired of being a single mom.  Tired of not being able to leave the house and driving a van that's got no heat.

Mostly, I'm tired of the way that the military makes me feel.  I feel stomped on, abandoned, and barely tolerated.  Like everyone that talks to my husband knows all our financial information and thinks I'm a greedy pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cannot be civil, any swears can and will be changed to random cheeses.