- The IRS is giving our tax refund to the Department of Education for student loans that I thought were deferred.
- Donovan's in a horrible place where lots of nasty people want him dead.
- I haven't seen him since last May and most likely won't see him till this coming June (if I'm super lucky)
- I've no idea how we're going to get into a rental or if I even can anymore.
- I keep looking at his LES; I STILL don't understand why he needs to keep so much every month.
- The kids are, as usual, driving me nuts. Right now it seems worse than usual.
I'm so tired. Tired of being strong, tired of being a single mom. Tired of not being able to leave the house and driving a van that's got no heat.
Mostly, I'm tired of the way that the military makes me feel. I feel stomped on, abandoned, and barely tolerated. Like everyone that talks to my husband knows all our financial information and thinks I'm a greedy pig.